Thursday 26 March 2015

just today is important


Every moment of our lives is significant because we never know what will happen in the very next moment. As Richard Bach beautifully describes in his book ‘Illusions’, ‘Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is completed: if you are alive, it is not’. If you and I are here, still alive, we are yet to arrive at that for which we are here. Our mission is being completed at the fleeting of every moment. It is foolish from our part to wait till an auspicious day to make the amendments. Make the most of today so that tomorrow you will not have to worry over your yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. True indeed!! Every moment is significant because the "clock" is ticking.

    Illusions is great book, I used to ponder over the thoughts for hours... Manyatimes I have lost myself in the pages of that book only to find myself better!!

    ReplyDelete